About this Cruise
When the world’s best river cruise line partners with the world’s premier active travel company, the result is a cruise and cycling holiday that’s truly beyond compare. Uniworld is thrilled to offer these unique opportunities to explore Europe by river and by bike, via our exclusive partnership with award-winning tour operator Butterfield & Robinson.
Butterfield & Robinson is the world’s leading luxury active travel company and provides travelers with exceptional experiences all over the world. Crafted from the finest ingredients (exceptional lodgings, incomparable access, stellar meals, experienced guides and more than a few secrets), B&R trips combine activity and adventure with unparalleled cultural immersion in the world’s greatest destinations. Join us for an immersive and all-inclusive cruise and cycling holiday in Europe, the ultimate active river experience!
Additional dates June 8, Aug. 31, Sept. 14, Sept. 28
- Travel through several culturally-rich countries
- Cycling routes that showcase Europe’s spectacular old-world scenery
- Customized bicycles, detailed maps, support vehicle and expert bike guides
- Unpack just once and travel in style onboard our floating boutique hotels
- Kindred spirits who share your passion for fun and active adventures
- A choice of enticing cultural activities and personalized shore excursions
- Bicycles include a handlebar-mounted Samsung Galaxy tablet with preloaded route maps via
- Gracious service, with one of the highest staff-to-guest ratios in river cruising
- Regionally-inspired cuisine made with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients
- A mixture of as-you-like-it activity, in-depth exploration and blissful relaxation
Sail dates: May 25 & June 8 & Aug 31 & Sept 4, 28 2024
Uniworld River Cruises
Cruise Line Sponsored
Call your travel specialist or send a request for more information here.
*Our expienced specialists provide valuable details and booking options for cruise line sponsored theme cruises.
There was an error submitting your information
Please give an email address so the TCAVA can reach out for assistance.
Your request has been sent to a travel specialist. Expect a response within 24 business hours